Take the KnowledgeBase Manager Pro Video Tour
You will learn how to work with knowledge base articles. Video tour shows how to:
- Create and edit articles in back-end.
- Resume editing of auto-saved draft article.
- Browse information related to an article.
- Create and edit articles from the front-end part.
- Insert images and attach files to articles.
- Add tables to articles.
You will also learn how to work with article containers - categories. Video shows how to:
- Create and edit categories from admin part and front-end.
- Edit category attributes from sidebar.
- Quickly rename a category with double click.
- Sort categories in desired order with drag-n-drop.
- Delete several categories at once.
- Switch between categories in "Articles & Categories" management module.
- View articles from several categories at once.
- Hide sidebar to get more space for article list in admin part.
Video tour teaches how to work with articles version history. You will learn ho to:
- Locate version history of an article.
- Compare article versions side-by-side.
- Restore previous article version from the history.
Frontend Styling & Settings chapter shows how to customize knowledge base look & feel in several clicks. You will learn how to:
- Change front-end logo and theme.
- Enable/disable front-end modules.
- Change settings of Home, Category, Article and other front-end layouts.
Template Management enables customization of front-end design without limits. You have full control over layouts and styles. You will learn how to:
- Create new theme.
- Edit newly created theme and preview results.
- Apply new theme to the front-end of your knowledgebase.
For further depth, you might be interested to read Customization and Styling tutorial.
Next chapter show how Active Response works. This function helps to eliminate support requests repeat.
Active response provides answers according to Subject and Question fields input by the user in "Ask a Question" form or any other as you have it embedded into your own form. It's a simple but efficient way to reduce repeat customer requests.
Managing Knowledge Base Has Never Been So Easy and Fast!